As promised, here is the Easter dress reveal. The patterns above are the ones I used.
They came from my childhood home, have been in my possession for many years
and are dated 1959 and 1957.
Dress number one was made for GB#4.
I love the details that are a part of the vintage patterns.
Of course, the dress alone was not enough. It needed a sweet pinafore.
The back was just as sweet as the front.
The details continue on the pinafore.
Ruffled eyelet trim,
and a scalloped hem complete the look.
GB#4 seems happy with her new outfit.
Dress number two was made for GB#2.
I used a different floral than the first dress but used the same pink gingham for the accents.
The details continue on this dress.
It was such a joy to work on and complete these little treasures.
I love the outcome. Mom (CJ) was especially thrilled.
And since the girls were dressed in their new duds,
I took the opportunity to do a quick photo shoot of their whole family.
(T-Bone and CJ with GB#2 and GB#4)