Friday, October 17, 2014

Costume Request

I was asked to make a Halloween costume for GB#4.  
It began as a regular infant jumper.  
The pattern is another one by Made by Rae and you can find it here.
I made it longer to cover little legs from the potential cool weather.
I added elastic at the bottom for easier diaper changes.
The snaps at the back mimic the dots in the fabric.
The little pockets are really just for show, 
but we like to pretend that she will have a place for her cell phone and car keys.
Then I drafted a bib-style pattern to make a collar.
The result is one little strawberry. 
GB#4 will be wearing it with the hat I made for her earlier.

Wishing you fun projects,