Between tearing up carpet and cleaning the residue from the carpet pad
I have been doing some sewing.
Little E needed a bag to carry her baby carrier.
I made her this one with an adjustable shoulder strap, a drawstring top and
a camouflaged pocket to hold a few diapers, some wipes and maybe Mom's keys or her phone.
The fabric matches the fabric on the carrier itself.
Since it is an older line, it took quite an intense internet search to find it, but in the end, I was successful.
After the bag I made a new pillow case for a body pillow we gave to DIL, R,
to help with pregnancy comfort.
I hope you can find a little slice of time to sew.
See you soon,