Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Little Something Different

Yesterday I had the opportunity to try something new and hang out with my quilty friends.
We worked very hard
and ended up with these very creative and different trees.
The trees are painted and are waiting to be fired.
I can't wait to see what mine will look like when it is done.  The color should look very different from this.  I'll be sure to show you a picture.
On the way home I encountered more snow.
Our predicted 1 to 2 inches of snow turned out to be more like five and a half.  Just one more half inch of snow this winter season, and we will set a record for the snowiest ever.

Wishing you new things and a little spring,
Sharon

2 comments:

  1. You met have a very good time together! and it looks like that snow is a never ending story for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like so much fun! And the snow pictures are beautiful, although I guess it can be a nuisance.

    ReplyDelete