Monday, January 7, 2013

112 pictures

Last year I participated in the Flickr group 112 Pictures in 2012.  
I just got my last pictures (all taken in 2012, of course) posted a couple days ago.  
Here are a few that were not featured on Curiously Intertwined.
#101 Soft

#103 Farm Animal (taken at the Museum of Science and Industry - Chicago)

#105 Fog, Mist or Smoke

#47 Five

#39 Ring(s)

If you are interested in seeing the rest of my 112 Pictures in 2012, 
please visit my Flickr page
It was so much fun, I have joined the new group for 2013.

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful pictures Sharon !
    I also subscribed to that group but didn't make it for 2012. So I'm not taking part in the 2013 project but I'll follow yours.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a beautiful pictures. Can you tell me more about the new project? I don't have flickr but it sounds interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your photos... I love the way you interpret the themes.

    ReplyDelete